We have an immediate need for a Senior Architect who has extensive experience in both design and project/construction management for Healthcare projects for an Architectural/Engineering firm in Plano, Texas.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Architecture Registration / Registered Architect (RA)
- 5-10 years of architectural construction experience and the ability to work with construction personnel
- Experience in healthcare, veterans affairs (VA), and/or hospital projects is required
- Ability to develop design concepts
- Must be efficient in the following software: Microsoft Office Suite, GoTo Meetings, AutoCAD, Revit, Autodesk Design Review, and Adobe
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | RA | HEALTHCARE |REVIT | DESIGN | CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | VA | AUTOCAD