We have an immediate need for a Senior Architect that is interested in joining a leading Architecture and Interior Design firm in Orlando, Florida.
This Entertainment Design firm specializes in theme parks, water parks, resorts, and mixed-use entertainment facilities.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect (LA / RA) in Florida
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading projects, with the ability to manage client relationships and develop projects from schematic design through construction administration
- Proficiency or advanced knowledge of Revit
- Experience with theme parks, water parks, resorts, and mixed-use entertainment facilities is highly desired
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We wan to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | AIA | REVIT | DESIGN | CONSTRUCTION | ENTERTAINMENT | THEME PARK | RESORT