Join our dynamic team at our Woodcliff Lake, NJ office and become an integral part of a leading Security System company with a decade of expertise. With a close-knit team of 13 employees and a flexible hybrid schedule, you'll experience a supportive work environment. What truly sets us apart is our mission to bridge the gap between engineering firms and security consultants, offering you the unique opportunity to work on projects that require both technical prowess and security expertise. If you're ready to make a meaningful impact in the industry, apply now and be part of our journey to redefine security systems.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Security Systems Designer opportunity include:
- 5+ years of experience in design and construction of security systems
- Must have, or able to obtain, ASIS APP or PSP Certification within 18 months of employment
- Knowledge of other disciplines including Electrical, Fire Alarm, or Network
- Proficiency in AutoCAD MEP, Revit is preferred
- Knowledge of NEC, Life Safety, Building Codes, and related codes, as well as experience in multi-trade coordination is a plus
- Must be able to obtain secret security clearance, Port Authority of New York, and New Jersey Secure Worker Access Card (SWAC), and/or a Transportation Security Administration Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, 401k with 3% match, profit sharing, $75 cell phone reimbursement, corporate credit card, and paid mileage for site visits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Security Systems Designer opportunity can take you!
SECURITY SYSTEMS DESIGNER | ASIS APP | PSP CERTIFICATION | AUTOCAD MEP | REVIT | ELECTRICAL | FIRE ALARM | NETWORK | NEC | LIFE SAFETY | BUILDING CODES | NEW JERSEY SECURE WORKER ACCESS CARD (SWAC) | TRANSPORTATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION TRANSPORTATION WORKER IDENTIFICATION CREDENTIAL (TWIC)