Joining our team at the largest pool building and service company in New England means being a part of a dynamic and innovative workforce that sets industry standards. Based in North Billerica, MA, our company thrives on a self-performing workforce of over 200 trained professionals dedicated to delivering top-notch construction services to both residential and commercial markets in the New England area. If you're seeking a unique opportunity to contribute your skills as a Revit Designer and be a part of a company that values excellence, creativity, and teamwork, apply now and dive into a fulfilling career with us!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Revit Designer opportunity include:
- 3+ years of design experience using Revit
- Must have a background in MEP (plumbing, piping HVAC), structural (concrete, rebar) or architecture
- Understanding of elevations, graphing presentations, mechanical layouts, etc.
- Background in pool design is a plus
- Assist in creating and publishing construction documents for Aquatic projects using Revit Drafting skills
- Maintain and update the BIM library, ensuring it includes current products and shared families related to pumps, strainers, valves, ladder/grab rail assemblies, and custom products
- Implement parametric parameters for custom products, ensuring detailed geometry, MEP connections, and accurate product information
- Design and manage multiple ongoing projects, meeting daily with supervisors to discuss project timelines and updates
Salary: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, PTO, 401k with match, and overtime at 1.5x.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Revit Designer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
REVIT DESIGNER | DRAFTER | BIM | MEP | PLUMBING | PIPING | CONCRETE | REBAR | POOL DESIGN | CONSTRUCTION | MECHANICAL LAYOUT | AQUATIC PROJECTS | PARAMETRIC PARAMETERS