We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Millwork Estimator to join a custom retail fixtures firm in Ontario, California.
This position is with a custom architectural fixtures company seeking an estimator with solid experience in manufacturing and installation.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with responsibility in estimating, manufacturing, design, or field installation
- Skilled use of MS Excel, Bluebeam, or PDF (or similar software for material take offs)
- Experience and understanding of architectural woodworking, fixtures, casework, trim, and various other materials
- Solid interpersonal skills for reading customers, responding to RFQ's, delivering estimates and bids, providing potential product solutions and securing contracts based on accurate budgeting/customer satisfaction
- Any formal education related to this position is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret architectural/interior design blueprints/design drawings
- Ability to measure and define scope of woodworking for projects
- Strong customer relations and service ability
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MILLWORK | CUSTOM FIXTURES | CAD | BLUEBEAM | EXCEL | TAKE OFFS | INSTALLATION | ESTIMATE QUOTES | RFQ'S | DEADLINES | WOODWORKING | CASEWORK | RETAIL | METAL | GLASS | SITE TAKE OFF | BILL OF MATERIALS