We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join our Residential Land Development team in New Braunfels! Our fast-growing multidisciplinary Engineering firm boasts a healthy portfolio and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction and employee development. As a locally owned and operated company, we are deeply rooted in the community, fostering a close-knit work environment where colleagues feel like family. Enjoy great benefits, half-day Fridays, and a focus on work-life balance, with regular events like BBQs and Holiday parties to strengthen team bonds. Moreover, our solution-based approach is dedicated to benefiting the community, and you'll have the chance to make a real impact by working on economic and environmental goals with local Chambers and Committees.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Residential Project Manager opportunity include:
- Bachelors’ degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of residential land development experience including development of site layouts, planning, platting and site grading with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Professional Engineer license in TX (or be able to obtain quickly through reciprocity)
- Knowledge of design and visualizations software such as Civil 3D, Hydraflow, and Storm Sewers
- Proficiency in site layout, roadway design, grading, hydrology, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
- Take ownership and ensure project meets schedule and budget commitments
- Manage planning, design, permitting, and construction administration for civil projects
- Oversee design calculations for land development projects
- Identify new opportunities, markets, and technologies while building client relationships
- Prepare proposals, including risk assessment, profit evaluation, and technical writing
- Develop project work plans, budget projections, and resource deployment
- Implement and maintain QA/QC procedures
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including company paid health insurance for employees, dental and vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, PTO, and continuing education assistance.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If you're looking for a fantastic company offering professional growth, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and a commitment to providing a positive work-life balance, look no further! Apply to this Residential Project Manager opportunity today, and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER | PROJECT MANAGER | CIVIL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | PE | LAND DEVELOPMENT | SITE LAYOUT | PLANNING | PLATTING | GRADING | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | HYDRAFLOW | STORM SEWERS | HYDROLOGY | UTILITY DESIGN | EROSION CONTROL | ROADWAY DESIGN | RESIDENTIAL