Are you a Professional Structural Engineer specializing in Forensic Engineering? Are you seeking an amazing remote opportunity with a well-established company? If so, join our team and be part of a legacy that spans over seven decades, where we've established an unshakable reputation for unbiased and conclusive property investigations. As a third-generation, family-owned business, we're not just about property intelligence, we're about family values, commitment, and expertise. Our team of top-notch experts in forensic engineering, fire investigation, product and materials testing, and innovative solutions is at the forefront of transforming the property industry. If you're seeking a fulfilling career that combines tradition, innovation, and the opportunity to make a real impact, apply now and be a part of our journey to change the world of property ownership and services.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Forensic Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in California is required, licensure in surrounding states is preferred
- Must be willing to go through the process of obtaining additional state licensing
- Must have or be eligible to obtain the NCEES record in a reasonable amount of time
- Must have previous Forensic Engineering experience
- Provide expert forensic analysis and consultation on engineering projects, offering unbiased analysis of property failures
- Serve as Engineer of Record for Associate Engineers, ensuring project integrity and quality
- Write and submit detailed, timely reports on completed projects, while maintaining open communication with clients
- Demonstrate flexibility and a commitment to professional development, including the willingness to provide expert testimony when required
- This is a remote position within Sacramento and the surrounding areas
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 base salary, commensurate with experience, plus compensatory time and guaranteed bonus.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including low-cost medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with 5% match, PTO, and a company truck and gas card.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as a Forensic Structural Engineer to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
FORENSIC STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (PE) | REMOTE | NCEES | INVESTIGATIONS | FORENSIC ENGINEERING | FORENSIC ANALYSIS | STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING | CIVIL ENGINEERING | ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEERING