We are seeking a fully remote Director of Business Development to join our team! The ideal candidate will have Chemical Engineering and distillation experience with strong connections within the distillation industry. At our company, we're not just pushing the boundaries of mass spectrometry technology; we're revolutionizing it. With a rich history dating back to 1984, our commitment to innovation has seen us launch and scale groundbreaking companies, all rooted in our cutting-edge core technology. Enjoy great benefits and become part of a dynamic organization that thrives on transforming ideas into tangible success, while working from the comfort of your own home. Apply today to be a driving force behind our mission and watch your career soar with us!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Director of Business Development opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing and distillation industry and/or design of chemical plants
- Strong business acumen and connections within the distillation industry
- Experience in the operation of various distillation methods, preferably vacuum, short-path or molecular distillation preferred
- Knowledge of process control methodology, including experience with PLC, and an understanding of mathematical concepts such as statistics, failure rates, extrapolation, and interpolation preferred
- Facilitate product development by communicating requirements to the R&D team, while also cultivating and overseeing strategic partnerships to drive business growth
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000+ per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire remote position offers great benefits including 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, PTO, 401k, and flexible hours.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Director of Business Development opportunity can take you!
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | CHEMICAL ENGINEERING | CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING | DISTILLATION | MOLECULAR DISTILLATION | PLC | PROCESS CONTROL | STATISTICS | FAILURE RATES | EXTRAPOLATION | INTERPOLATION