Join our team as a Registered Architect and experience a workplace unlike any other. Imagine 9-hour workdays with early Fridays, your professional dues and memberships fully covered, and an additional 8 hours dedicated to volunteer work. Revel in the pride of being part of a nationally top-ranked hospitality and entertainment design firm that has clinched the "Top Workplace" accolade for 7 consecutive years. Your career will thrive, and your work-life balance will flourish – seize this opportunity today and shape the extraordinary with us.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Registered Architect opportunity include:
- 10+ years of experience with hospitality (hotel and/or casino) projects
- Registered Architect or Interior Designer
- Proficiency with Revit
- Drive client relationships, project excellence, and team performance, fostering repeat business and local/regional expansion
- Define success metrics aligning design, quality, and profitability while setting benchmarks according to the firm's Core Vision
- Motivate and empower team members, managing the Sponsor Program and staffing needs
- Advocate for skill development, enable continuous education, engage in transparent communication, and champion professional progress
- Apply hospitality expertise, innovate processes, cultivate recognition, and collaborate across teams for effective project delivery and industry growth
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, PTO, and room for growth!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as a Registered Architect to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you.
REGISTERED ARCHITECT | INTERIOR DESIGNER | LICENSED ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN | HOSPITALITY | REVIT