Dive into a world of architectural innovation as our new Registered Architect in Clarksville, Tennessee! With a rich history spanning over 40 years and a presence across multiple states, our firm is a beacon of creativity and excellence in the architectural field. We're not just a workplace; we're a close-knit community where each member's growth is nurtured under the guidance of integrity-driven leaders. This role isn't just a job, it's a chance to join a family of forward-thinking professionals, where your passion for design will be celebrated and your career growth is intertwined with our expanding horizons. Seize this extraordinary opportunity to shape skylines and futures, including your own!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Registered Architect opportunity include:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- Architectural License is required
- 5+ years of experience as a Registered Architect for large-scale projects
- Proficiency in Revit
- Lead and manage staff through hands-on production and documentation
- Provide high-level client service, team support, and lead the design and documentation process
- Utilize and mentor others in design and construction documentation skills
- Oversee project management from initial client meetings to construction administration, including quality control and consultant coordination
- Large-scale industrial, commercial, and educational project types
Salary: $125,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, company-paid life and long-term disability insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and 401k matching.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Registered Architect opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
REGISTERED ARCHITECT | LICENSED ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN | LARGE-SCALE PROJECTS | REVIT | CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION | INDUSTRIAL | COMMERCIAL | EDUCATIONAL