We have an immediate need for a Regional Engineering Manager who has experience leading and managing a team, while responsible for business development and client interactions to join a highly respected and rapidly expanding Mechanical consulting firm in San Jose, California.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years experience in building system operation, engineering, or related
- Professional Engineering license required (CA preferred)
- Exceptional leadership, supervisory and mentorship skills required
- Experience leading a department or managing a high performance team
This is a full-time, permanent position. They offer competitive salary, incentive bonuses and great benefits.
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000 per year; commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | CCP | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | BCxA | HVAC | MECHANICAL | COMMERCIAL | DATA CENTERS | COMMISSIONING | LEADERSHIP