We have an immediate need for a Regional Development Manager to join a well-established Developer in Dallas, TX.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Regional Development Manager opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Finance, Construction Manager, or similar
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Previous Project Management experience
- Business Development experience is a must
- Experience with land development / forward planning within the homebuilder industry
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary!
Benefits: health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and bonuses.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | BUSINESS FINANCE | CONSTRUCTION MANAGER | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | LAND DEVELOPMENT | FORWARD PLANNING