We have an immediate need for a Quality Manager who has experience with machining to join a well-established metal components manufacturing firm in Murphy, NC.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
- Four or more years in a manufacturing environment, along with a minimum of two years of supervisory or management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- APICS, ASQC, AME, SME or other related professional organizational involvement preferred
- Manages all personnel within the Quality Department, including such functions as staffing, evaluating, transfer, promotions, and discipline as per company policy
- Provide ongoing analysis of the QMS utilizing C/A, P/A, customer satisfaction, PPM measurements, etc.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems. ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CNC | MANAGER | MANUFACTURING | PLANNING | COST ANALYSIS | PLANT | QC | QUALITY CONTROL | ISO | QMS | APICS | ASQC | AME | SME | PPM