Join our team as a Quality Assurance Manager and experience the perfect blend of tradition and innovation. Our 50-year legacy as a family-owned business, specializing in steel service valves, provides you with a unique opportunity to tap into three generations of expertise. Enjoy a workweek structured around your work-life balance with four 10-hour days, granting you a refreshing three-day weekend, all while thriving in our laid-back and supportive company culture. Don't miss out on this chance to grow your career in a special company with a remarkable history and an eye towards the future. Apply now!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Quality Assurance Manager opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of production and machining experience in a managerial role
- Skilled in reading blueprints and schematics, and interpreting safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Evaluate staff performance and provide coaching and support as needed
- Develop and implement test and inspection processes for materials and products
- Manage document control activities, including processing quality records and design documents
- Attend MRB and Management review meetings to provide cost of quality and continuous improvement plans
- Monitor and maintain ISO systems, handle customer and supplier concerns, and manage supplier performance through audits
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k with match, PTO, and a 4-day workweek.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Quality Assurance Manager opportunity can take you!
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER | MANUFACTURING | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | PRODUCTION | MACHINING | BLUEPRINTS | SCHEMATICS | STEEL SERVICE VALVES | ISO SYSTEMS