Unlock your potential as a Purchasing Manager in our dynamic and rapidly expanding semi-custom home division! Join a well-established General Contractor offering more than just a job – be part of a close-knit family where your contributions truly matter. As the Manager of our Purchasing Department, you'll navigate negotiations, manage supplier relations, and contribute to the success of all active projects. Enjoy great benefits and long-term career growth potential, complete with exciting company events and a camaraderie that sets us apart. Join us and be part of a thriving team where your skills will thrive, and your career will flourish.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Purchasing Manager opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 5+ years of residential construction purchasing experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Bid and manage budgets for new plans
- Create estimates, maintain adjustments, and oversee take-offs and plan changes
- Negotiate pricing and manage trade/vendor contracts
- Document and communicate through uploading and maintaining purchase orders, selections options, and change orders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors and contractors
- Conduct market analysis to identify price trends and future material availability
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus annual bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including PTO and 401k with 3% company match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Purchasing Manager opportunity can take you!
PURCHASING MANAGER | PURCHASING AGENT | RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION | MATERIALS PURCHASING | SUPPLIER RELATIONS | MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE | BIDS | BUDGETING | TAKE-OFFS | VENDOR CONTRACTS | CHANGE ORDERS