We have an immediate need for a Civil Engineer PE to join a well-established Civil Engineering firm in Irvine, California.
This firm specializes in public works, infrastructure, and water resource projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- California Professional Civil Engineer (PE) license
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Will manage specific complex aspects of projects up to complete project scope
- Responsible for design, engineering plans, estimates, and specifications
- Must have significant experience with public works or infrastructure projects
- Project scope can include: roadway improvements, complete streets, water quality, hydrology and hydraulic analysis, sewer and water pipelines
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | MUNICIPAL | PUBLIC WORKS | INFRASTRUCTURE | ROADWAY | WATER RESOURCES | AUTOCAD | CIVIL 3D | SEWER | STORM DRAIN | WATER QUALITY