We have an immediate need for a Project Manager to join an Engineering Design and Consultancy firm in Shreveport, Louisiana.
This position is with an engineering firm that specializes in the design and delivery of civil works projects specifically in water & wastewater and rehabilitation projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Water / Wastewater collection systems design experience
- Knowledge and project experience involving Open-cut and Trenchless rehabilitation techniques
- Must be comfortable working with contractors and subcontractors, reviewing 3rd party designs, and providing quality control for project deliverables
- Will coordinate and guide projects through design, bidding, and construction phases
- Must be comfortable working closely with clients and municipal authorities on a regular basis, as a main point of contact
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $90,000 or commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MUNICIPAL | INFRASTRUCTURE | WASTEWATER | WATER | CIPP | COLLECTION SYSTEMS | OPEN-CUT REHABILITATION | TRENCHLESS REHABILITATION | UTILITIES | PIPE BURST | CURED IN-PLACE PIPE