We have an immediate need for a Project Manager who is either an Architect or a Structural Engineer to join a well-established A&E Consulting firm in New York, NY.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Project Manager opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Structural Engineer
- Knowledge of building envelops, facades, and historical buildings
- Experience with inspecting buildings and conducting field reports
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Ability to design solutions in AutoCAD based on field reports
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary!
Benefits: Medical insurance, 10 paid vacation days, 5 personal days, and more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT MANAGER | ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE| STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | CONSTRUCTION | INSPECTIONS | DESIGN | RESTORATION