We have an immediate need for a Project Manager with HVAC, process piping, or plumbing systems experience to join a well-established National Mechanical Contractor in Buford, Georgia.
This firm specializes in turn-key construction for complex mechanical systems on large-scale projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Strong construction management experience for complex mechanical construction - installation, commissioning, verification/testing, system start-up, and more
- Experience with complex HVAC, Plumbing, and Process Piping systems - including High-Purity steel piping, medical-gas piping, etc.
- Must be comfortable directly overseeing subcontractors, union construction crews/superintendents, etc.
- Strong network of local construction professionals desired
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION | PROCESS PIPING | HVAC | PLUMBING | INSTALLATION | VALIDATION | COMMISSIONING | HEALTHCARE | MISSION CRITICAL | DATA CENTER | HIGH PURITY PIPE | SYSTEM START UP | PROJECT MANAGEMENT