We have an immediate need for a Project Manager who has experience with heavy highway experience, as well as experience in earthwork, paving, underground utilities, and/or concrete projects to join a well-established General Engineering Contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Requirements for this position include:
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Practical construction knowledge with the ability to read blueprints and plans
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of OSHA requirements; ensure that all OSHA guidelines and programs are implemented and enforced to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Develop project schedules and ensure work is completed within established timeline
- Develop and monitor project budgets and ensure all work is completed withing budgetary restrictions
- Determine workers, tools, equipment, and materials required for project; ensure all labor and materials are ordered in a timely manner, based on production and installation lead times
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $130,000+ and excellent benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL | COMPLETIONS | CONCRETE | CONSTRUCTION | CONTRACTOR | ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING | ENVIRONMENTAL | GAS | GEOTECHNICAL | GRADING | HEAVY CIVIL | HIGHWAY | PROJECT MANAGER | MATERIALS | OSHA | PAVING | PLANNING | PM | PMP | QUALITY CONTROL | QC | SAFETY | PMI