We have an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager who has experience with Certificates of Occupancy and project close outs to join a well-established engineering firm in Brooklyn, New York.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Project manager experience
- Must have experience preparing Certificates of Occupancy and Project Close outs
- Experience working with DOB
- Must have a Class 2 Filing Representative License
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT MANAGER | CLASS 2 | DEPARTMENT OF BUILDINGS | FILING | OCCUPANCY