We are actively seeking an Asphalt Project Manager to join a company that values family, autonomy, and integrity above all else. Established over 80 years ago, this family-owned asphalt paving company has contracts with local municipalities, commercial and residential clients throughout Wisconsin. They have a reputation for being one of the most experienced and respected in their trade in Southern Wisconsin.
This ever-advancing firm advocates for their people, ensuring the well-being of all of their employees, and offering competitive wellness benefits and mental health support. They are a forward-thinking group who is not afraid to invest money in their equipment, technology, and people to ensure they have the edge against their competitors.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Manager position include:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the asphalt industry or project management
- Skilled in running all aspects of an asphalt construction operation, including equipment and processes
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline
- Ability to read and scale site plans
- Knowledge of Vista Viewpoint and XBE preferred
- Manage paving and grading foreman as they perform their duties on Municipal, commercial and residential projects
- Communicate and provide project details to the grading and paving foremen prior to the project starting using information in job folder
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Monitoring job sites, cost control, quality, productivity, and safety on projects, coordinate with scheduler on hot mix asphalt needs, and ensure that Diggers Hotline is called and scheduled
- Schedule is 80/20 in the field and office, all local travel
Salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus an annual bonus.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k and profit sharing of 4%, 3 weeks PTO, plus a company vehicle and gas card.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If you're looking for a fantastic company offering professional growth, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and a commitment to providing a positive work-life balance, look no further! Apply to this Project Manager position today, and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
PROJECT MANAGER | ASPHALT | ASPHALT PROJECT MANAGER | PAVING | CONSTRUCTION | VISTA VIEWPOINT | XBE