Are you tired of being a small fish in a big pond? We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to join a small but thriving 12-person architectural firm in St. Louis! We specialize in commercial, educational, multi-family, hospitality, industrial, healthcare, institutional, and interior design projects. Our firm is committed to creating a family culture that values work-life balance, fosters growth, and provides a relaxed environment. With our low turnover and exciting project variety, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that values its employees and invests in their professional development while having a significant impact on the firm!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Architect opportunity include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 3-10 years of architectural experience
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Proficiency in AutoCAD a must, Revit is a plus
- Licensed Architect is preferred, but this role is open to those seeking licensure
- Collaborate in a team to create innovative, functional designs while considering client requirements, building usage, and environmental impact
- Ensure compliance with building codes, standards, guidelines, and stay updated on architectural trends and advancements
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid HSA plan for employees or a low-cost PPO plan, dental and vision, 401k with 3% match, and 3 weeks PTO.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Project Architect opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | AUTOCAD | BUILDER | COMMERCIAL | CONSTRUCTION | DESIGN | EDUCATIONAL BUILDING | MULTI FAMILY | REGISTERED ARCHITECT | RETAIL | REVIT