Joining our St. Louis team as a Project Architect isn't just about a job; it's an opportunity to be a part of a legacy. Established in 1951, our full service architectural, planning, engineering, and construction firm thrived for over seven decades, and our team embodies an unparalleled spirit of collaboration. With a flexible work schedule, we foster innovation while we've proudly completed over 5,000 diverse projects. If you're seeking a rewarding career where you can make a real impact in education, civic, cultural, and numerous other sectors, apply now and be a part of our vibrant journey. Your future starts here.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Architect opportunity include:
- Degree in Architecture
- 3+ years of relevant experience in architecture, including demonstrated experience on complex projects
- K-12 project experience is preferred, large scale commercial experience is acceptable
- Proficiency in Revit/BIM 360
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 suite of products, Adobe suite, Bluebeam, and familiarity with 3D programs SketchUp, Lumion, Enscape, etc.
- Support Senior Managing Architects throughout project development phases, ensuring efficient and cost-effective execution
- Collaborate with clients, staff, engineers, and consultants to develop creative design concepts and manage project scope and budgets
- Maintain quality control across schematic design, design development, and construction document phases, including on-site construction inspection visits
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with match, PTO, paid holidays, and a hybrid/flexible schedule.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Project Architect opportunity can take you!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | REVIT | BIM 360 | MICROSOFT OFFICE | ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE | BLUEBEAM | SKETCHUP | LUMION | ENSCAPE | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN