A century-old Architecture firm specializing in senior living facilities is seeking a Project Architect to join their team near Philadelphia. With our extensive experience, we have earned our spot as one of the Top 3 Architectural firms on the east coast and Top 10 in the U.S. as a true leader in the Assisted Living development market.
As a national authority in senior living design, we are committed to the professional development of our employees. We offer a variety of continued education, training, and licensing reimbursement opportunities to help our employees stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in senior living design.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Architect position include:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Architecture
- 10+ years of experience working on large-scale projects
- Registered Architect
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, Google SketchUp, and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of model building codes and ability to synthesize multiple code requirements
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of schematic design through construction drawings with the ability and understanding of three-dimensional forms and models
- Assess the appropriate effort needed to complete tasks, remain on schedule and stay within the established project budget
- Interpret the conceptual and schematic designs, and conduct a thorough code analysis
- Develop building details, specifications, and full architectural construction documents
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus annual bonuses.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with 5% company match, and 3 weeks PTO plus sick time. You will also enjoy a flexible schedule with half-days on Fridays, continuing education, and yearly salary increases!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply to this Project Architect position today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you.
PROJECT ARCHITECT | SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT | ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | SENIOR LIVING | ASSISTED LIVING | HEALTHCARE | MULTIFAMILY | AUTOCAD | REVIT | ADOBE SUITE | SKETCHUP | MICROSOFT OFFICE