We have an immediate need for a Project Architect with education project experience to join a well-established Architecture firm in Seattle, Washington.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Project Architect opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architect
- Registered Architect in Washington
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with education and public facilities
- Experience with the entire design process; from project initiation through project close-out
- Profiencet in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and In-Design
- Must have COVID-19 vaccination
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary!
Benefits: 100% medical paid, 2-3 weeks PTO, ESOP, and more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | ARCHITECT | NCARB | DBIA | LEED AP | REGISTERED ARCHITECT | EDUCATION | PUBLIC FACILITIES | REVIT | AUTOCAD | SKETCHUP | IN-DESIGN