We have an immediate need for a Project Architect who has residential, high-end, & multi-family experience to join a well-established engineering firm in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture; Registered Architect preferred
- Excellent working software knowledge & proficiency including Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Adobe & Microsoft Office Suites
- Must be proficient in Revit
- Must have the ability to interpret and apply complex documents affecting real estate projects including: entitlement documents, traffic studies, subcontractor agreements, leases, due diligence materials, title reports, ALTA surveys, and architectural drawings
- Thorough knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles pertaining to technical plans, drawings, and models
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, government regulations, building and accessibility codes
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
3D | ARCHITECTURE | BUILDER | CAD | AUTOCAD | CODES | CONSTRUCTION | DESIGN | LEED | MEP | PERMIT | PLANNING | REAL ESTATE | RESIDENTIAL | MULTI-FAMILY | REVIT | SURVEYING