Our client is seeking a Project Architect with over 7 years of experience in multi-family design to join their team in Denver, CO. This Architectural firm specializes in multi-family, mixed-use development, adaptive re-use, and commercial design projects, land planning, and graphic illustration. Our client is a socially responsible design firm that believes in building communities through thoughtful and inclusive design solutions.
If you are a Project Architect with multi-family experience and are looking for a new opportunity with great employee benefits, apply today!
Qualifications and Duties for this Project Architect position include:
- 7-10 years of residential/multi-family or affordable housing design experience
- Proficiency with Revit, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office
- 4-year Architectural degree (or a combination of required education and experience)
- Architectural Licensure preferred
- Familiarity with Supportive Housing Design Principles such as Trauma Informed Design or Universal Design Principles are a bonus
- Oversee and mentor junior staff members
- Develop and manage budget and schedule, anticipate required staff resources and organize workflow
- Attend jobsite meeting, oversee submittals, shop drawing reviews, RFI responses during CA phase
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
This is a hybrid position with a 32-hour work week and flexible schedule! Only required to work in office 2-3 days per week, can work from home the rest of the week.
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Healthcare, 3 weeks PTO, Paid Holidays, a 401k plan, and Professional Development Assistance.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | MULTIFAMILY | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL ARCHITECTURE | ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | REVIT | BLUEBEAM | MICROSOFT OFFICE