An award-winning architecture and design firm is seeking an experienced Project Architect to join their team in Jacksonville, Florida. With over 25 years of experience, this company has a reputation for creating cutting-edge designs. As a Project Architect, you will be part of a team dedicated to delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget while fostering positive relationships with clients.
The ideal Project Architect will be working on multi-family, hospitality, commercial, industrial, Retail, Banking, healthcare, and education
Qualifications for this Project Architect position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 7 years of experience and licensed to practice architecture within an NCARB jurisdiction
- Must be able to address issues and new concepts in design, production of documents, and development of detailing
- Must be proficient in software applications including AutoCAD Architecture, Revit, Sketch-Up, Microsoft Office
- Responsible for project management to ensure projects are completed on time, are within budget, of high quality and fulfill client expectations
- Establish and improve project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards
- Ensure efficient project delivery and quality from programming through project closeout
- Manage and assist with work on all phases of various architectural projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings and review production drawings and specifications
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and a 401k program.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If you're looking for a fantastic company offering professional growth, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and a commitment to providing a positive work-life balance, look no further! Apply today for this Project Architect position, and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER | COMMERCIAL | MULTIFAMILY | HOSPITALITY | RETAIL | BANKING | EDUCATION | AUTOCAD | REVIT | SKETCHUP