Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Project Architect with healthcare architecture experience to join their team. They are a global architecture, design, engineering and planning firm that operates globally.
The ideal Sr. Project Architect will oversee the technical side of projects. This candidate will be responsible for the issuance and content of deliverables, technical content of documents and coordination of disciplines including consultants and for the supervision of all staff producing documents. This candidate will have Florida and healthcare experience, and should be able to work in either Tampa or Miami, with the option for hybrid work.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent in education/experience required. Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of design experience
- LEED credential required within 6 months of employment
- Must be a Licensed Architect
- Proficiency in Revit required
- Advanced knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of QA/QC process
- Advanced knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents
- Advanced knowledge of Construction Administration Process
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Affinity software, and 3D Modeling software such as Sketchup, Rhino and Grasshopper preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Salary: Our client offers a competitive salary up to $125,000 per year, commensurate with experience, and bonus opportunities.
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, PTO and paid holidays, 401k with company match, Tampa Commuter benefits, pre-tax, covering 25% of public transportation costs.
Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | HEALTHCARE | HEALTHCARE ARCHITECTURE | LEED | REVIT | DESIGN | CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION | AUTOCAD | AFFINITY SOFTWARE | 3D MODELING | SKETCHUP | RHINO | GRASSHOPPER