We have an immediate need for a Project Architect to join a well-established Architecture firm in Fort Worth, TX.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Project Architect opportunity includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience with municipal, office, industrial, healthcare, higher education, and retail projects
- Project Management experience is required
- Ability to oversee the projects from conception to completion
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
Salary: $90,000 - $150,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURE | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | MUNICIPAL | OFFICE | INDUSTRIAL | HEALTHCARE | HIGHER EDUCATION | RETAIL | AUTOCAD | REVIT