Are you an experienced Registered Architect looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Join our team in Fort Worth as a Project Architect and become a vital part of our legacy at the forefront of design-build innovation. With a rich history dating back to the 1950’s, we've completed over $450 million of our impressive $1 billion+ in building construction through design-build, demonstrating our enduring commitment to excellence. As a second-generation family-owned firm, we blend tradition with cutting-edge architectural expertise, providing a dynamic environment for you to contribute to the most exciting and diverse projects for local, national, and international clients. Take your career to new heights with us – where every blueprint is a masterpiece waiting to be crafted, and your talents are the key to unlocking our continued success.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Architect opportunity include:
- Degree in Architecture (B.Arch. or M.Arch.)
- 15+ years of architectural experience
- Registered Architect required
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and MS Office
- Previous experience in architectural project management of complex new and rehabilitation or historic projects
- Experience in all phases of planning including programming, design, construction documents, bidding, and contract administration, including clear communication skills with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Knowledge of building and life safety codes, with the ability to review and edit technical specifications
- Proficiency in preparing various studies and reports, including feasibility studies, code analysis, and existing conditions assessments. Strong technical understanding of construction practices and modern design technologies is a plus
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical and dental insurance, PTO, 401k, HSA, parental leave, flexible schedule, and professional development assistance.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as a Project Architect to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | PROJECT MANAGER | ARCHITECTURE | B.ARCH. | M.ARCH. | REGISTERED ARCHITECT | REVIT | AUTOCAD | MICROSOFT OFFICE | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS | ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN | HISTORIC PRESERVATION