Step into the future of architectural innovation as a Project Architect in Austin, Texas, with a pioneering global Architecture and Design firm dating back to the 1930s! This role is not just a job; it's a journey through history blended with cutting-edge technology. This position is perfect for a Registered Architect passionate about K-12 and Higher Education, offering unparalleled autonomy to pursue projects that spark your interest. Our Austin leadership team is known for its exceptional mentorship, fostering an environment where your ideas are not only heard but encouraged. With tools like Amberbook at your fingertips, continuous learning becomes your everyday reality. Plus, our comprehensive benefits, including paid parental leave, and a culture deeply rooted in community contribution, make this opportunity a beacon for those seeking to shape the world while growing in an extraordinary, dynamic setting!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Project Architect opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design, or related field
- 8+ years of architectural experience, focusing on K-12 or Higher Education
- Architectural License required
- Proficiency in Revit required
- LEED GA or AP accreditation within 6 months of hire
- Execute all aspects of the design process, adhering to project and firm standards, while proactively contributing to team success and managing complexities
- Oversee project management, including scope, budget, and team coordination, ensuring efficient execution and effective communication with clients, consultants, and team members
- Collaborate in project scope development and validation, contract negotiations, and participate in marketing and client relationship development
- Coordinate project documentation, review construction plans, drawings, and documents for design conformance, and administer relevant agency reviews
- Foster team collaboration and mentorship, maintain awareness of evolving building technologies, and ensure quality control throughout the project lifecycle
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401k with match, and a fitness subscription.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Don't miss out on this chance to make a significant impact on your career. Apply now, and let's explore where this exciting Project Architect opportunity can take you!
PROJECT ARCHITECT | ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER | ARCHITECTURE | K-12 | HIGHER EDUCATION | DESIGN | REGISTERED ARCHITECT | REVIT | LEED GA | LEED AP | PROJECT MANAGEMENT