We have an immediate need for an Architect with experience in either Residential, Hospitality, Institutional, Retail, or Mixed-use projects to join a well-established Architectural firm in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This firm is seeking a candidate with a positive attitude with strong communication skills and is comfortable working in a team environment, as culture is critical to their success.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited institution
- 5-10 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit and MS Office Suite is required
- Multifamily and office experience preferred
- Organization and strong verbal and written skills in a construction industry environment are required
- Role will primarily be to lead a team of intern architects on projects, coordinate, with engineers, work with the project manager, and help the firm develop and keep great client relationships
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a very competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | REVIT | MS OFFICE SUITE | MULTI-USE | RETAIL | HOSPITALITY | RESIDENTIAL | MULTI-FAMILY