We have an immediate need for a Project Architect to join a well-established Architectural firm in Atlanta, Georgia.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Hold or aspire to obtain a license and LEED accreditation
- 5-10 years of experience in a professional architectural practice
- Experience seeing a project from design through construction administration is a must
- Proficiency with Revit, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and SketchUp is required
- Experience with zoning codes and entitlements is beneficial
- Complex urban housing and workplace projects experience is preferred
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a very competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
ARCHITECT | REVIT | COMPLEX URBAN | OFFICE SPACE | SKETCHUP | ARCHITECTURE | ZONING CODES