Are you a Construction Program Manager with DSA and California K-14 experience? If so, join our team in Arcadia! With a rich 38-year history, our close-knit team of over 20 passionate individuals is making a significant impact. We play a crucial role in shaping the future of education, working hand-in-hand with educators, architects, and construction experts to create innovative 21st century learning environments that prioritize student achievement. If you're seeking a role where your work truly matters and want to be part of a team that's driving positive change in education, apply now and help us shape the future of K-14 education in California.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Construction Program Manager opportunity include:
- 5+ years of experience in construction project management
- Previous Program Management experience is required
- Must have experience with DSA and California K-14 projects
- CCM or PMP certifications is a plus
- Proficient in construction management principles, practices, techniques, and familiar with government regulations and approval procedures
- Manage project staff and resources for effective task completion
- Assist in architect and professional selection and review project impact on stakeholders and school operations
- Coordinate with Division of State Architect (DSA) representatives and other State agencies
- Oversee the responsibilities of the Design and Construction Team for completion of obligations under the DSA Closeout and Certification Process
- Review design drawings for constructability, progress, and budget adherence
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including 100% paid health insurance for employees, PTO, 401k, mileage reimbursement and travel reimbursement.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career as a Construction Program Manager to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
PROGRAM MANAGER | CONSTRUCTION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | K-14 | EDUCATION | CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT | DIVISION OF STATE ARCHITECT (DSA) | ARCHITECTURE | CERTIFIED CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (CCM) | PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)