We have an immediate need for a Professional Civil Engineer to join a well-established Consulting Engineering Firm in Tulsa, Oklahoma!
Are you a Professional Civil Engineer licensed in the State of Oklahoma? Do you focus on design development, planning, and construction administration for municipal / public infrastructure improvement projects? Our client is a well-established Consulting Engineering Firm in Tulsa, Oklahoma that primarily focuses on Municipal work, and the firm is looking for a well-rounded, licensed Professional Civil Engineer to join them full-time, direct-hire in a Design Management level role.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Professional Civil Engineer opportunity includes:
- Must be a Professional Civil Engineer. Oklahoma license is required; those with qualifying experience and the ability to obtain a license quickly will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Must have successful design project experience for public infrastructure, transportation, or environmental projects, including design leadership, project management, and construction management.
- Will be responsible for assigning projects to engineers and designers, and providing continued guidance to all staff members.
- Will be responsible for marketing the firm’s services to new clients, and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Operations or executive management experience is a huge benefit!
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Competitive salary and great benefits.
Salary: $100,000-$125,000 commensurate with experience.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | PE | EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT | INFRASTRUCTURE | TRANSPORTATION | ROADWAY | MUNICIPAL