We have an immediate need for a Professional Civil Engineer with stormwater design and permitting experience in residential subdivisions, commercial and multi-family developments to join a well-established Civil Engineering firm in Jacksonville, FL.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this Civil Engineer opportunity includes:
- Must be a Florida Registered Professional Engineer
- At least 4-6 years of experience with water resource design
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and water resource software modeling packages to develop and design stormwater and wastewater systems
- Knowledge of ICPR software
- MicroStation knowledge is a plus
- Provide technical expertise in hydrology / hydraulics, stormwater, and wastewater systems
- Generates water resources designs aligning with the most up to date design standards
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEER | CIVIL 3D | STORMWATER DESIGN | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | P.E. | WASTEWATER DESIGN | CIVIL | DESIGN | ENGINEERING | AUTOCAD