We have an immediate need for a Production Manager who specializes in quality control and lean manufacturing practices specifically as it pertains to safe, secure, efficient, and economical operation of glass forming to join a global glass production manufacturing plant in Vineland, New Jersey.
Responsibilities / Requirements of Production Manager opportunity position includes:
- 5+ years of progressive production experience in glass manufacturing companies
- Ensuring product and process quality
- Must have strong understanding of production metrics, with the ability to provide reports and analysis of results and forecasts, develop and implement action plans to further change and improved performance.
- Prepares and manages the production budget with an ongoing goal of cost containment and improvement and labor
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Operations or Business Management or related field required.
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
GLASS | TABLE TOP | LEAN MANUFACTURING | SIX SIGMA | QUALITY MANAGMENT | QUALITY CONTROL | PRODUCTION METRICS | CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT | DATA ANALYSIS | FORECASE | CAPEX OPTIMIZATION | MANUFACTURING | GLASS PRODUCTION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | KPI | KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS | SAFETY