Are you looking for an opportunity to join a heavy equipment manufacturer with decades of experience? Look no further! We are seeking a Production Manager to join our team with a positive, family-like environment and opportunities for career advancement.
The ideal Production Manager will oversee roughly 65-70 employees on the production floor. Products include cranes and service trucks for mining, road construction, site prep and land clearing, as well as agricultural equipment.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Production Manager position include:
- 5+ years of experience in metal fabrication manufacturing management, or 10 years of any manufacturing experience
- Proficiency with ERP software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Develop and audit procedures for safe and efficient operation of manufacturing processes
- Lead and participates in task and departmental equipment and procedure training
- Prepare monthly, quarterly production plans from ERP planning, outlining need for labor, outsource, and equipment resources
- Collaborate on cost analysis of methods, and equipment for future changes
Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 5 weeks PTO, and a 401k with 3% company match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If you're looking for a fantastic company offering professional growth, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and a commitment to providing a positive work-life balance, look no further! Apply today for this Production Manager opportunity, and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
PRODUCTION MANAGER | MANUFACTURING MANAGER | PRODUCTION | MANUFACTURING | ERP SOFTWARE | ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING | MICROSOFT OFFICE | METAL FABRICATION | HEAVY EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING | CRANES | SERVICE TRUCKS