We have an immediate need for a Production Manager with experience in complex, ground-up fabrication and machining to join a well-established Machining and Fabrication Company in Portsmouth, Virginia.
This firm is seeking an experience manufacturing professional who specializes in CNC machining and welding services.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 15 years overall experience in metal fabrication and machining
- Minimum 5 years of experience at a supervisory level
- Responsibilities will include supervision of machinists and welders during fabrication
- Coordinate with senior leadership to optimize efficiency, plan and schedule, etc.
- Experience interviewing, developing, and managing personnel - focus on personal and performance development, including apprentices/skilled tradesmen
- Maintain and ensure safety, including OSHA standards, and quality - complying with customer standards and working with QA
- Must be physically fit, able to lift and move up to 75lbs, and stand/walk/kneel for extended periods in a metal fabrication environment
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 commensurate with experience and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
FABRICATION | METAL | STEEL | INDUSTRIAL | MARINE | DEFENSE | WELDING | MACHINING | CNC | PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT | OSHA