We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Principal Civil Engineer PE to join a well-established Engineering firm in San Luis Obispo, California that specializes in municipal public works projects.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Minimum 5 years of design engineering experience - focused on public works, infrastructure, roadways, etc.
- Licensed California Professional Civil Engineer (PE)
- Requires working knowledge and previous hands on experience with various civil engineering software - AutoCAD, Civil 3D, AES, Flowmaster, WSPG, etc.
- Must be a strong Microsoft Office Suite user
- Will be involved in client relations and business development - should be a proven seller-doer who can help grow the presence of the firm and maintain fruitful client relationships
- Will be involved in staff management and mentorship
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CIVIL ENGINEERING | PROFESSIONAL CIVIL ENGINEER | PUBLIC WORKS | MUNICIPAL PROJECTS | ROADWAY | COMPLETE STREETS | SEWER | WATER RESOURCES | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | INFRASTRUCTURE | P.E.