We are seeking a Principal Electronics Engineer to join our innovative team and be part of a company with a remarkable legacy! Established in 2002, we've been at the forefront of cutting-edge technology from day one, headquartered in vibrant Valencia, California. We lead the industry in providing cutting-edge hydrogen leak detection and process gas monitoring solutions, setting the bar for accuracy, tolerance, and affordability. With fantastic perks such as comprehensive benefits, monthly catered lunches, and transparent quarterly "all hands on deck meetings" that keep you in the loop, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Don't miss your chance to be at the forefront of innovation - apply now and be part of something extraordinary!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Principal Electronics Engineer opportunity include:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in an electronics environment
- Conduct product certification tests for FCC, CE, and UL safety
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Preferred skills in PCB layout (Altium, PADs, OrCAD), embedded system firmware (C and assembly), digital signal processing, and control loop design
- Design and analyze precision analog circuits for electronic instrumentation, encompassing capacitive and resistive sensing, control loops, and power distribution
- Develop digital signal processing circuits, firmware, and software for sensor signal conditioning, along with circuit design, schematic capture, component selection, and layout
- Drive product certification for safety standards, conduct worst-case tolerance analysis, prototype testing, and collaborate with various engineering disciplines and applications engineers to ensure rapid design optimization
- Manage the entire product development cycle, including analog and digital circuit design, component evaluation, PCB layout, assembly of prototypes, performance testing, customer support, and supervision of a team of electrical engineers
Salary: $150,000 - $160,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus bonus opportunities.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, FSA/HSA, 401k, parental leave, life insurance, equity/stock options, PTO, sick leave, and more!
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Seeking an exciting and prosperous career path? Look no further! Apply to this Principal Electronics Engineer opportunity now to join our team and take the first step towards an amazing career journey!
PRINCIPAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEER | MANUFACTURING | ENGINEERING | FCC | CE | UL SAFETY | MICROSOFT OFFICE | PCB LAYOUT | ALTIUM | ORCAD | DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING | CONTROL LOOP DESIGN | FIRMWARE