We are seeking an experienced Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer to join our MEP/FP design firm in Boston! Be a part of our radiant team where the president's open-door policy fosters a culture that values your voice and ideas. With exciting department outings like Red Sox games and harbor cruises, you'll have ample opportunities to bond with your coworkers and create a positive work environment. Plus, enjoy the occasional perk of Bruins season tickets while contributing to meaningful causes through our fundraisers. Embrace our team player mentality and benefit from mentorship opportunities, all while honing your skills through Wednesday lunch and learns. This small, family-run business is the perfect place to thrive and make a difference!
The ideal Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer will have large-scale project experience, such as mixed-use, hotels, and higher education. This person will support the Plumbing/Fire Design team on projects in producing construction documents.
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer include:
- Must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering field
- 4-7 years relevant experience in commercial, institutional, and public buildings such as healthcare, biotech, higher education, office, and large mixed-use residential buildings and hotels
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Project design coordination experience is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with The Massachusetts State Plumbing Code and the fuel gas code NFPA standards in particular NFPA - 13, 14
- Perform plumbing system load calculations
- Layout and sizing of piping systems
- Perform hydraulic calculations and equipment selections, as well as coordinating with architectural and structural building components
Salary: $85,000 - $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience, plus annual bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, 401k with company match, commuter benefits, free parking, hybrid work schedule, and amazing perks like Red Sox and Bruins tickets, and harbor cruises!
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you! Apply to this Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer position today and let's explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you!
PLUMBING/FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEER | P/FP ENGINEER | MECHANICAL ENGINEER | MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | PLUMBING | FIRE PROTECTION | MEP | REVIT | AUTOCAD | MICROSOFT OFFICE