Join our exceptional team as a Plumbing and Fire Protection Designer at the award-winning national architecture and engineering firm based in Kennesaw, GA! Not only do we lead in federal and local government, education, mission critical, corporate, hospitality, and church sectors, but we also pride ourselves on a vibrant workplace culture that values fun, camaraderie, and community support. As recent recipients of prestigious accolades like Small Business of the Year, Hot Firm, and Best Places to Work, we invite you to be a part of our success and make a meaningful impact in an environment where innovation and excellence thrive. Apply now and let your career soar with us!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Plumbing and Fire Protection Designer opportunity include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and drafting fire protection systems. Must be comfortable as the company’s go to person for Fire Protection. May also occasionally need to assist with plumbing system design
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- Consult with clients to understand and define project requirements for fire protection and plumbing systems
- Design and produce detailed plans and specifications, including calculations for fluid flow and pressure
- Collaborate with fellow engineers and architects, and supervise the installation and testing of systems to ensure compliance and functionality
- Projects include K-12, federal, higher education, master plans, religious, and hospitality
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401k with company match.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Plumbing and Fire Protection Designer opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
PLUMBING AND FIRE PROTECTION DESIGN | DESIGNING | DRAFTING | ARCHITECTURE | ENGINEERING | CODES AND STANDARDS | FLUID FLOW | PRESSURE | K-12 | FEDERAL | HIGHER EDUCATION | MASTER PLANS | RELIGIOUS | HOSPITALITY | FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS