Do you have extensive production management experience? Join our team in Rogers, Arkansas as the Plant Operations Manager! Our company is an industry leader in the disposable facial protection market. Our cutting-edge machinery and streamlined manufacturing processes ensure top-tier production and quality, allowing us to triple our revenue every 18 months since 2019. With in-house quality control and generous benefits, you'll be a part of a passionate, tight-knit team committed to excellence and product quality. Plus, our hands-on ownership is actively engaged in the daily pursuit of our ambitious goals, and if you're considering relocating, we offer assistance to make Rogers, one of the fastest growing metro regions in the US, your new home! Don't miss the chance to be a part of something special – apply now and help us shape the future of the industry!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Plant Operations Manager opportunity include:
- 4-5 years or production management experience
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer or alternative training in any technical/numerical discipline or relevant specific knowledge in Industry or supply chain
- Skilled in production planning, materials reordering, multiple shift management, warehouse management, and project planning
- Experience with Lean/Sigma Six, manufacturing cost accounting, ERP/MRP, training and staff development/conflict management
- Responsible for fulfillment, production, workforce management, reporting on production and shipment performance, P&L, quality assurance, hygiene and standard safety compliance, factory management/asset maintenance, inventory, and warehousing
Salary: $150,000 - $225,000 per year, commensurate with experience plus annual bonus potential.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as PTO.
Relocation assistance may be available for well-qualified candidates.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and thrive in a challenging work environment? If so, apply today and let's see where this Plant Operations Manager opportunity can take you!
PLANT OPERATIONS MANAGER | MANUFACTURING | PRODUCTION PLANNING | SUPPLY CHAIN | QUALITY CONTROL | PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT | WAREHOUSE | LEAN / SIX SIGMA | MANUFACTURING COST ACCOUNTING | ERP | MRP | FULFILLMENT | QUALITY ASSURANCE