We have an immediate need for a Plant Manager who has experience with day-to-day operations, establishing new systems, and has a strong focus on plant safety, efficiency, and quality to join a Packaging Manufacturer in Carrollton, Kentucky.
Requirements for this position include:
- Proven work experience as a manager/supervisor of a manufacturing plant
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing (a plus) or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Must have a strong focus of safety, quality, and productivity processes
- Experience addressing and resolving safety audits
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
MANUFACTURING | MANAGER | SAFETY | QUALITY | PRODUCTION | PACKAGING | OPERATIONS