We are seeking a Maintenance Manager with plant engineering experience to join our exceptional company, boasting a rich 50-year legacy and a thriving workforce of over 300 dedicated individuals in Toledo, OH. We pride ourselves on remarkable employee retention, providing unrivaled benefits including an extensive PTO bank accessible from day one, regular company events like employee appreciation lunches, and numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth. As we embark on exciting expansions, this leadership role within our Maintenance Team promises a fulfilling journey, ensuring the seamless production of the buns that grace the burgers and breakfast items at your favorite fast-food chains. Experience the best of both worlds with our corporate structure and family-owned atmosphere, fostering a warm and close-knit environment among our leadership team. Don't miss this chance to be part of something special; apply now and thrive with us!
Qualifications and responsibilities for this Maintenance Manager opportunity:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, or similar engineering field
- 5+ years of experience in plant engineering, reliability engineering, project engineering, or maintenance management in a high-speed automation process or manufacturing operation
- Understanding of equipment reliability, preventive/predictive maintenance, lubrication best practices, and precision maintenance techniques
- Knowledge of GMP, OSHA, EPA and other local codes & regulations
- Working knowledge of industrial refrigeration, HVAC, boiler, compressed air, and electrical distribution systems
- Experience with food industry standards such as HACCP, GMP, SQF, BRC
- Ensure compliance with company policies, labor contracts, and regulatory standards
- Develop and maintain a Preventative Maintenance tracking system and weekly maintenance work reports
- Facilitate communication between Maintenance and Operations for reliable equipment performance
- Optimize Preventative Maintenance program, organize work information, manage spare parts, and schedule vendor services while maintaining performance KPIs
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This full-time, permanent, direct-hire position offers great benefits including health insurance, company paid dental and vision, disability and life insurance, PTO, 401k with company match, and fun company events.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. Our recruiters have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. You also receive one-on-one interview preparation and insider coaching from staffing experts to help you every step of the way. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
If this sounds like the Maintenance Manager opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today and let's see where your career can take you!
MAINTENANCE MANAGER | PLANT ENGINEERING | MANUFACTURING | AUTOMATION | GMP | OSHA | EPA | BRC | HVAC | HACCP | SQF | PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE