We have an immediate need for a well-qualified Plant Engineer to join a Plastic Extrusion Manufacturing Company in Blackwell, Oklahoma.
This firm is a well-established manufacturer of soil and infrastructure products seeking an experienced manufacturing professional with a background in plastic extrusion and skilled in production troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree - manufacturing, mechanical or industrial engineering, or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory level experience in manufacturing environments
- Must be mechanically minded - troubleshooting for production is a large aspect of this role - will be the on-site go-to for any mechanical, control, or electrical issues
- Must be comfortable reading blueprints in AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- Will observe production and document daily activities to better improve efficiency and think ahead of preventable maintenance or production issues
- Document and implement any procedures, standards, or changes that will improve overall production
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
PLASTIC MANUFACTURING | PLASTIC EXTRUSION | AUTOCAD | SOLIDWORKS | PLANT ENGINEER | PLANT LAYOUT | PRODUCTION | TROUBLESHOOTING | CONTROLS | MECHANICAL | ELECTRICAL