We have an immediate need for a Pipe Setter who has experience primarily in the public works arena to join a well-established Utility and Heavy Construction firm in Baltimore, Maryland.
This position requires experience with water, sewer, and drain systems, maintenance and emergency repair contracts, along with both sewer and storm water pump stations.
Requirements for this position include:
- Understanding of line and grade, pipe laser set up, and production pipe work
- Skilled in handling pipe, joining, bedding, and backfill
- Must be able to operate compaction equipment, gas saws, and other common equipment
- Deep sewer and large diameter pipe construction, shoring and sheeting, dewatering and by-pass pumping
- Safety oriented, OSHA 30, competent person, first aid / CPR
- Oversee crew safety, keep daily reports and crew time
Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position.
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
DAVRON is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
CONSTRUCTION | CONTRACTOR | DRAINAGE | FOREMAN | SUPERINTENDENT | UTILITY | HEAVY CONSTRUCTION | PUBLIC WORKS | OSHA | SEWER | WATER PUMP | DRAIN SYSTEMS | PIPE SETTER